Friday, May 25, 2012

OK...Gotta get this one in tonight, cause it was too freakin funny.  I don't want to forget it.  So, I am on POF...and I get messaged by 'HATCHEYMAN 21".  Nice name.  He wants to meet me! Woo hoo.  Only God knows whats gonna show up.  But, you know me, I'm such a daredevil..I'm goin in.  I open the message and there he was in all his glory.  A Chinese man...Ho Chi Mihn.  OMG..whats this dude thinking?  I mean really.  I'm 5'6 buxom blonde white woman.  You-5' yellow man with little noodle and 2 dumplings.  Really, I mean Really!!!!
Believe me, I love Chinese food, and the Asian culture is awesome.  I just aint into gettin wok'd by some little mushroom!  Jeez Louise. 
So, you see where I'm goin with this?  Why cant we find a nice man?  Where are they?  I'm not talking about looks either.  I certainly am not.  Its more of a feeling.  Grabbing my hand when we cross the street with his manly rough hands...laughing at my cornball jokes....really looking into my eyes and actually making a connection.  Oh, and one more thing.  i LOVE a nice chest.  Hey I have one, you should too. 
I love just nestling my head on your chest and inhaling your manliness...Now thats what I'm talking about.  I just dont want no EGG ROLLS!!!!

1 comment:

  1. i can hear your voice while reading this and i can hear your laugh too!

    ReplyDelete