Thursday, May 24, 2012

next chapter

So, I sit here pondering why?  Why is it these guys who go on these websites act the way they do..Its a unanimous vote on the bad behaviour, not just a few gals opinions.  You're out on a date, after the frigin email, the bullshit!!!  "You're gorgeous," " I love your profile", nonsense.  So you think, "Wow, he must think I'm something"...No, he doesn't think that.  He wants a piece of ass.  Thats what he's thinking.  Is he thinking?  Does he care?  No, to all of the above.  Alright, I will admit there are exceptions to every rule.  We will discuss that later.  For now, its the rule of the dating sites,not the exceptions.
So, you go out, dinner, a drink, blah, blah, fucking blah.  The whole time he's talking, you're thinking....hmmm, his mouth kinda looks like the grinch, oh, but his eyes aren't crossed..thats good!  OMG, his nails are....are his nails dirty???  That watch, must be 10 years old..Jesus, when were his teeth cleaned last???
But still, we give this asshole a chance!  Why????? He is so below your standard.  If he were getting a restaurant grade he'd be an X.  Well, he's nice, and he did treat me to dinner!  OK, well, I understand that, I truly do.  Been there, done that...got the fucking tee shirt.
I actually watched a guys nose hair go in and out with every breath he took for 4 hours while he talkied about his bullshit job, that was so boring, I thought I would stab myself with the fork to end my misery.   And then, to add insult to injury...he doesn't call me the next day, or EVER , for that matter. OMG!  are you kidding me???  Here i am, showing up in a  Black Dior Silk dress, stockings, black heels, makeup by YSL, smelling like amber and roses, and you and your frigin tornado swirling nose hair doesn't call me  after the date...I CANT!!!!

4 comments:

  1. im literally crying laughing over here, this is so amazing and true

    ReplyDelete
  2. You got me at nose hair!
    I'm thinking, you were way too good for him.

    ReplyDelete