Thursday, May 24, 2012

chapter 3.."MR. SIX.....FLAGS"

OK..so, I get the message on POF....6 flags wants to meet you.  I ignore it, cause I'm over it this week.  I get the alert,  he left me a message.  Shit!  i always answer, cause you never know, lol.  Still hoping after all these months.
So, we text, do the phone call, cause 6 flags doesn't want to waste no time.  O, wow, this is a good sign.  HA!..Lets meet for dinner, but he has to take the train , cause, well I don't even remember why.  I pick him up at the train station, and as he walks toward the car, I'm thinking, ok, he's not too bad, but he is walking kinda fast!!! Like really, but I dont pay it no mind.
We have dinner, he's nice, clean, all his teeth, nails clean, nice manners...this is alright.  Now, I'm starting to get antsy...I want out.  My ass fell asleep we were sitting so long.  Me listening to his adventures. Yawning behind my smile, and ass still numb, starting to move into my legs.  God, please let the restaurant close.  Amen. 
We finally leave to take him back to the train.  We sit waiting, and he suddenly pulls my head into a head lock and proceeds to  nearly break my front teeth with a "kiss".  Wow!  Please 6 flags, relax!  Train whistle blows...YES!!!! gotta go...train is here.  6 flags proceeds to get out of the car, and start running for the train.  But not a normal run.  A full out sprint with arms flailing and legs all awkward and up in the air..OMG, I had to turn away...the theme song from six flags is playing in my head!!! Cause he not only looks like him, but now he's doing the six flags dance as hes running.  Wish I could play you the song, cause you really would enjoy the visual!
Wonder who's next....could it be LOVE EM AND LEAVE EM CHAZ????

1 comment: